The Caster wheels on the Herman Miller Mirra 2 are not bad, but they’re not that great either. They definitely don’t hold up as well as I would have hoped after spending $900 on this product!
Since I am so unhappy with the caster wheels that come with the Mirra 2, I decided to write a review of caster wheels that work much better than those included by Herman Miller in their products. Hopefully, you can find a caster wheel that fits your desk chair and works great for you!
So which caster wheels do I recommend for Mirra 2?
I recommend the Heavy Duty Caster Wheels by Lifelong. They’re made of high-quality materials and can support up to 500 pounds each. Plus, they come with a Lifetime Warranty! You don’t have to worry about your caster wheels breaking on you anytime soon with these bad boys.
The only downside is that you’ll need to screw them into the bottom of your desk but it’s worth it! There are many great caster wheels out there, but none are as well made as these. And if we know anything about Herman Miller products, they must be doing something right!
Why do I recommend these caster wheels?
1. They’re an exact fit for the Mirra 2.
2. They’re made of high-quality materials.
3. They have a smooth, soft surface that’s easy on furniture and flooring.
4. They’re designed to be durable and long-lasting.
5. They have a sleek, modern look that complements the Mirra 2’s design.
6. They’re easy to install and remove.
7. They’re backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee. 8. They come with free shipping worldwide.
9. You can’t beat their price!
10. These caster wheels are worth every penny!
How much do they cost?CLICK HERE TO CHECK THE CURRENT PRICE ON AMAZON
The caster wheels for the Herman Miller Mirra 2 are some of the best on the market. They’re made to be durable and easy to maneuver, and they come in a variety of colors to match your decor. They’re also relatively inexpensive, costing around $30 per set.
Where can I get them?CLICK HERE TO BUY ON AMAZON
The best place to buy caster wheels for the Herman Miller Mirra 2 is on Amazon. They have a wide selection of caster wheels to choose from, and they’re very reasonably priced. Plus, Amazon offers free shipping on orders over $25, so you can save even more money.
Plastic wheel vs. metal wheel casters
Deciding between plastic and metal caster wheels for your Herman Miller Mirra 2 chair can be tough. Here’s a breakdown of the pros and cons of each type of wheel to help you make the best decision for your needs.
– Metal casters are generally more durable than plastic casters, but they’re heavier. If you’re planning on rolling heavy objects on your office chair frequently, it might be worth the trade-off. On the other hand, if you don’t plan on moving furniture around that often, go with plastic caster wheels for a lighter weight experience!
– Plastic casters will typically require less maintenance than metal ones; however, they can wear down over time and leave behind marks or scratches in hardwood floors.
Metal casters will not cause damage to any flooring types (including hardwood), but they require more upkeep to keep them looking like new. It all comes down to personal preference!
Consider Price, Strength, Appearance, and Size
When choosing the best caster wheels for your Herman Miller Mirra 2, you’ll want to consider price, strength, appearance, and size. The right caster wheels can make a big difference in how your chair feels and performs, so it’s important to choose wisely.
Stronger wheels will last longer and resist wear and tear, while larger wheels may make it easier to roll around on carpeted surfaces. Ultimately, the best caster wheels for your Herman Miller Mirra 2 are the ones that fit your needs and budget.
How do you choose the best casters?
When it comes to choosing the best caster wheels for your Herman Miller Mirra 2, there are a few things you’ll want to keep in mind. First, consider the weight of your chair. The heavier the chair, the sturdier the casters will need to be.
Second, think about how you’ll be using your chair. If you’ll be rolling around on carpeted floors, you’ll want softer wheels that won’t damage your flooring.
Third, take into account the height of your chair. Taller chairs will need taller wheels so that they don’t get stuck on obstacles. Fourth, consider the style of your chair.
If you have a Herman Miller Mirra 2, you know that it’s a great chair. But what makes it even better are caster wheels. Not only do they make it easier to move around, but they also add stability and support. Plus, they come in a variety of colors and styles to match your chair.