Like Roku, Amazon Fire TV also needs a Wi-Fi router to work smoothly. If you are planning to stream videos from the Fire TV on multiple devices, then it’s best to get a router that has excellent range and connection speed.
Here, we’ve listed down the best router for Amazon Fire TV stick along with the features and benefits of each one of them. So without further ado, let’s take a look at these Wi-Fi routers!
So which router do I recommend for fire stick?
I recommend the Amazon eero 6 dual-band mesh Wi-Fi 6 router. This router is great for a number of reasons. First, it’s compatible with all major streaming devices, including the fire stick. Second, it offers superb speeds and performance, so you’ll never have to worry about buffering or lag.
Third, it’s easy to set up and use, so you can get started right away. Fourth, it’s affordably priced, so you won’t have to break the bank to get a great router. Fifth, it comes with a one-year warranty, so you can be confident in your purchase. Sixth, it offers support for Alexa and other voice assistants, so you can control your router hands-free.
Why do I recommend this Amazon eero 6 dual-band mesh Wi-Fi 6 router?
1. Amazon eero 6 is one of the best routers for fire stick because it’s a dual-band mesh Wi-Fi 6 router.
2. It has two Ethernet ports and supports WPA3 security protocol.
3. It’s easy to set up and manage using the eero app.
4. The eero 6 also offers great coverage, with each unit able to cover up to 1,500 square feet of space.
5. And if you need even more coverage, you can easily add additional units to create a mesh network.
6. Another great feature of the eero 6 is that it includes built-in Alexa voice control. You’ll be able to use your voice to turn off your lights or control your thermostat.
7. Additionally, Amazon provides customer support via phone, chat, or email – all free of charge.
8. And the last thing I like about this device is that it has an indicator light on every device so you know at a glance what status they’re in – green means everything’s good; yellow means there’s an issue but it will soon get resolved; red means there’s been an error and help needs to be sought as soon as possible (which would hopefully not happen).
9. And one more reason why I recommend the Amazon eero 6 is because it’s compatible with most devices. If you’re looking for a reliable wireless router for your home, look no further than the Amazon eero 6!
How much does it cost and where can I get it?CLICK HERE TO BUY ON AMAZON
The best router for fire stick is the AmazonBasics AC1200 Dual Band WiFi Router. It’s fast, it’s easy to set up, and it’s very affordable. You can get it from Amazon for just $30. That’s a great price for a router that will give you the best possible streaming experience with your Fire Stick.
Turn on ADB Debugging
ADB debugging must be turned on in order to sideload apps onto your Fire TV Stick. To do this, navigate to Settings > Device > Developer Options and turn on ADB Debugging.
Connect the Fire TV Stick to your computer with a USB cable, open a command prompt window in the same directory as the adb executable, and type adb start-server. Type adb connect then press enter.
Type adb devices then press enter. If you see a device listed with an OK next to it, you are ready to proceed. Otherwise try again or make sure that ADB is installed correctly or that you have entered the correct IP address of your Fire TV Stick when typing adb connect.
Enable Apps from Unknown Sources
By default, Amazon Fire TV Stick doesn’t allow you to install apps from unknown sources. However, you can easily enable this feature by following these steps:
1. Go to Settings > Device > Developer Options.
2. Turn on the option for Apps from Unknown Sources.
3. You’ll see a warning message telling you that enabling this option is risky. Tap Turn On to continue.
4. Now that you’ve enabled installation of apps from unknown sources, you can download and install any Android app on your Fire TV Stick. Just be sure to only download apps from sources that you trust, as malicious apps could harm your device or steal your personal information.
Installing Kodi on Fire Stick
Kodi is a free and open-source media player software application. It is available for multiple operating systems and hardware platforms, with a software 10-foot user interface for use with televisions and remote controls. You can install Kodi on your Fire Stick in just a few minutes by following these simple steps:
1. Go to the Amazon App Store and download the Kodi app.
2. Once the Kodi app is installed, launch it and select Add-ons from the main menu.
3. Select the Install from Repository option, then scroll down and select the Kodi Add-on Repository.
Turn on Developer Options
If you’re looking for the best router for your fire stick, there are a few things you’ll want to keep in mind. First, consider the size of your home and the number of devices you’ll be using. Second, think about your budget and what features are most important to you.
Once you have a good idea of what you need, compare different routers and read reviews to find the best one for your needs.
In conclusion, the best router for fire stick is the one that best suits your needs. If you have a large home and need to cover a lot of ground, then you’ll want to consider a mesh system.
If you live in an apartment or small home, then a single unit will likely suffice. Just be sure to do your research and read reviews before making your final decision.